WHAT SPACE, EQUIPMENT AND SUPPORT NEEDED ?
• Space must be cleared, equipment must be available and products must comply with the arrival of the CM team. • The CM team requires a minimum space of 8 “x 20” and this space must have a floor drain.
• The customer must provide the hose and tri-clamps (1 1⁄2 “) in sufficient quantity, as well as a minimum of 100 L of hot water per new beer at a minimum of 50 ° C.
• The customer must provide a minimum of 2 people for the entire duration of the caning.
• The time allowed between the arrival of the CM team and the start of operations is 1h30.
• The time allowed between the end of operations and the departure of the CM team is 1h30.
WHAT IS THE ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT ?
• NEMA L5-30 (125v 30A single phase) within 25 feet of workspace. (We converted the machines to 15A, 125V)
• 4 standard electrical outlets
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT TERMS ?
• Net 30 days, 2% charge per month on the 31st day.
• An unpaid invoice must be cleared before another canning session (even if it is within its 30 day term).
• For a first caning session, CM requires a payment representing 50% of the expected volume 72 hours before.
DOES CM OFFER LABELING SERVICE ?
• CM offers the labelling service at a daily rate of $ 250. CM is in no way responsible for the content of the label. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the information required by law is recorded in accordance.